Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Groups through OFSN and Lance County Mental Helath



C:\Users\Tammi\Desktop\ofsn-logo\png\logo-2012-02-27-color-light.pngOregon Family Support Network and
Lane County Behavioral Health Services
Child and Adolescent Program

Present:

The Collaborative Parenting Series

Based on the “Collaborative Problem Solving” (CPS) Model
Philosophy and Process
“Kids will do well if they can”
and if they can’t, we adults need to figure out why, so we can help!

A weekly group for parents and caregivers of children with
challenging behaviors and/or mental health concerns

Fall Group Dates:  October 13th – December 15th 2014
Winter Group Dates: January 12th – March 16th 2015

Mondays 6-8 pm

Youth activities and a light dinner provided!

Location: Lane County Mental Health Building
2411 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. – Room # 198

To Register and for more Information contact:
Debra Depew at 541-342-2876
Pamela Camblin at 541-682-7562 for agency referrals


What past participants have said:
“My home life is so much better! We have 80-90% less yelling.”
“I went to get help for my grandson- it helps with my adult daughter, too”
“I was expecting it to be a bunch of bunk- and now I am a CPS disciple!”

“I do not read well. I learned enough in the group to help my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment